Sand the enamel off the ends.
So I am ending the blog.
It was an interesting experience so let's call it a success. I was going to write a cliche-ridden poem to mark the occasion but I couldn't think of that killer rhyme for the "update."
If you read this blog, that's cool but I shudder to think about all the other similar things you waste your time doing online. Maybe you should look for a new job. If you didn't read the blog, fuck you.
All good things come to an end. But so does this.
It was an interesting experience so let's call it a success. I was going to write a cliche-ridden poem to mark the occasion but I couldn't think of that killer rhyme for the "update."
If you read this blog, that's cool but I shudder to think about all the other similar things you waste your time doing online. Maybe you should look for a new job. If you didn't read the blog, fuck you.
All good things come to an end. But so does this.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home