Always get my man
Got my top job choice for the summer! "Reverse Engineering" instructor at the U.C. Berkeley Academic Outreach program. I love it: graduate from engineering school in december, teach engineering in june. Should be a cool program too. I was getting excited writing my fake lesson plan for the job. Can't get into any more details at this hour. Except the logistics: $6200 for 5.5 weeks, three days a week across the bay. Next best thing was $4200 for 7 weeks in San Jose, 5 days a week for comparable work! What more could I ask for?
Now I just have to confirm the salary and break the bad news to San Jose. Oh well, all's fair.
Mondays got a little bit more on track today, though I was still inside too much:
-Read the Chronicle
-Did a seemingly endless amount of personal administration
-Went to Lafayette Park for some large-format brainstorming on 18 x 24
-Rode out to the ocean with Jill (and had my first experience with the MUNI bike rack)
-Cooked new groceries with Carly
-Watched an episode of POTUS.
President Of The United States.
POTUS is a great great acronym.
Now I just have to confirm the salary and break the bad news to San Jose. Oh well, all's fair.
Mondays got a little bit more on track today, though I was still inside too much:
-Read the Chronicle
-Did a seemingly endless amount of personal administration
-Went to Lafayette Park for some large-format brainstorming on 18 x 24
-Rode out to the ocean with Jill (and had my first experience with the MUNI bike rack)
-Cooked new groceries with Carly
-Watched an episode of POTUS.
President Of The United States.
POTUS is a great great acronym.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home